1. As Creator and Ruler of the universe, God deserves all of our love and obedience. Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: Thou hast created all things (Revelation 4:11).
2. Sadly, instead of loving and obeying God, each of us has turned to the wrong, sinful way. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way (Isaiah 53:6).
3. Instead of leading us to a better life, our sinful choices lead to physical and spiritual death. The wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23).
4. But thankfully, God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross and endure the judgment that we deserve for our sins. But God commendeth [showed] His love towards us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8).
5. Jesus rose again after three days. God now commands every one of us to repent and turn from our sins to God. God now commendeth all men every where to repent: Because He hath appointed a day, in that which He will judge the world in righteousness by [Jesus Christ] whom He hath ordained (Acts 17:30-31).
6. God promises that if you will turn from the wrong, sinful way and believe that Jesus Christ died to forgive you, you will be saved. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:9, 13).
If you have not yet received Jesus Christ as your Savior and have a true desire to turn from sin and trust Him, you can do so in words like these:
Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and cannot save myself. Thank you for sending Jesus as the payment for my sins. I believe He came to earth, lived a sinless life, died for my sins, and was raised from the dead in order to conquer sin. I trust in Your promise that by believing in Jesus, I have eternal life. I accept Jesus as my Savior and ask you to help me to live life for You. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.